Capture One 8.0.2 Release No Capture One 8.0.2 Release Notes!...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Capture One 8.0.2 Release No Capture One 8.0.2 Release Notes!...
PHASE ONE I NOVEMBER 2014 I PAGE 1
PHASE ONE I NOVEMBER 2014 I PAGE 2
Capture One 8.0.2 Release Notes
Capture One Pro 8 is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality with accurate colors and incredible detail from more than 300 high-‐end cameras – straight out of the box. It offers state-‐of-‐the-‐art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools and a flexible workflow.
With an updated processing engine, market-‐leading performance and powerful new features, Capture One Pro 8 is the professional choice in imaging software. The highly responsive tools give you the power to create stunning images from your camera’s RAW files, in a time-‐saving workflow that can be customized to fit your needs.
Capture One 8 is made by Phase One (the World’s leading manufacturer of high-‐end digital camera systems) in collaboration with the World’s leading professional photographers.
Capture One 8 is available in four versions: Pro, DB, Pro (for Sony) and Express (for Sony).
PHASE ONE I NOVEMBER 2014 I PAGE 3
Highlights, Capture One 8.0.2
This is a service release providing OS support, bug fixes, stability improvements, camera and lens support.
• Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
• Fixed an issue with capturing to EIP • Fixed a number of issues related to naming tokens. • Fixed an issue with Nikon D810 and capture counter • Fixed some stability issues • Fixed 98 other bugs
• Improved file support for Nikon D810 • File support for Nikon D750, D3300 and P340 • File support for Canon 7D Mark II • File support for Leica T (Typ 701) and C (Typ 112) • File support for Panasonic GM1 • File support for Samsung NX30
• Zeiss Otus 55mm f1.4 • Zeiss Otus 85mm f1.4 • Nikon AF-‐S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED • Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-‐150mm f/2.8 Pro
PHASE ONE I NOVEMBER 2014 I PAGE 4
Highlights, Capture One 8.0.1
This is a service release providing bug and crash fixes and improved camera support.
• Support for uncompressed file formats from Nikon D810 and D4s
• Fixed a issue with Template folders • Fixed an issue with reading certain Fujifilm files • Fixed an issue with renaming a single file • Fixed a few issues with Repair Layers • Fixed a few issues with Focus Mask • Fixed a few issues with Nikon Live View • Fixed keyword incompatibility with Adobe Lightroom 4 • Fixed 38 other bugs • Fixed several crashes • Fixed several user interface bugs and misalignments
PHASE ONE I NOVEMBER 2014 I PAGE 5
Highlights, Capture One 8.0
This is a major release of Capture One adding a number of features and improvements, focused on improving the workflow of professional photographers.
Application performance has been greatly improved. The user interface has been modernized and improved for greater usability. The new image-‐processing engine adds several new under-‐the-‐hood improvements to your images, while giving your even better control of your adjustments. The world’s best image quality just got better.
This release adds new features, image quality improvements, new tethered functionality, more creative tools, better digital asset management, an updated user interface, performance optimization and support for additional cameras.
Image Quality Improvements
• New Capture One 8 processing engine • Improved image quality of HDR (High Dynamic Range) tool • Improved image quality of local moiré suppression • Improved image quality of luminance noise reduction • Improved Black and White noise suppression and conversion quality • Natural Clarity method
• Live View Focus Meter for Phase One IQ and MamiyaLeaf Digital Backsi • Live View Direct Capture • Live View Depth of Field preview • Live View Force Orientation • Customizable Live View window • Hot Folder for Catalogs • Tethered support for select Sony cameras
i Not available for Phase One IQ260 Achromatic, P, P+ or Leaf Aptus.
PHASE ONE I NOVEMBER 2014 I PAGE 6
• Repair Layers for Cloning and Healing • Film Grain • Local White Balance • Local HDR • Local Noise Reduction • Local Purple Fringing • Target colors and other Curve tool improvements • Improved Skin Tone Editor
Digital Asset Management
• Hierarchical Keywords • Synchronization of Catalog folders • Differentiated Import between Catalogs and Sessions • Export Collection as Catalog • Import Catalogs • Session and Catalog Templates • Refined Metadata editing • Metadata editing in the Filters tool • Import from Apple Aperture (Mac only)
• Faster loading of catalogs • Faster thumbnail browsing and smoother scrolling • Faster importing • Faster processing • Faster preview generation for Canon and Nikon files • Faster tethered shooting • Scalable OpenCL support (utilization of all available GPUs)
PHASE ONE I NOVEMBER 2014 I PAGE 7
… And more
• Improved and modernized user interface • Batch Chromatic Aberration analysis • Extended AppleScript (Mac) support for capturing, processing, document
creation and collection management • Layer Selection Points • Original Crop aspect ratio • Freehand rotation in the Crop tool • Click-‐to-‐view in Browser • Tips Overlay
Camera File Support
• Phase One IQ150 • Leaf Credo 50 (Improved colors) • Nikon D810 • Sony A7S • Sony RX100 III • Sony A77 II • Sony A5100 • Sony NEX-‐VG20