Embed Size (px)
A prototype deck for a new toothpaste concept.
Transcript of Candies toothpaste
- 1. Candies Toothpaste WE MAKE BRUSHING FUN! Technology Entrepreneurship Venture-Lab
- 2. Candies Toothpaste WE MAKE BRUSHING FUN! Low Fidelity Prototype
- 3. Facebook Launched Test Survey & Face To Face Interviews
- 4. General Questions & Responses Kids 6 16 What are your favorite Soda Flavors? Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Coca Cola, Root Beer What are your favorite Candies? Sour Patch Kids, Gum, Twizzlers, Sweet Tarts If you had a chance to use candy flavored toothpaste, would you try it? Yes. Would you ask your parents to buy it? What would you tell them? Yes. That it tasted good and it was about the same price as the others. Follow Up Actions: - It seems like they like it when it is identified with an existing branded taste. - Should research larger amount of kids, to identify the first 3 4 flavors. - Is there a generic flavor that we could pursue without brand licensing. (Such as Root Beer, Vanilla, )
- 5. General Questions & Responses Young Adults (17 25) Would you buy this product? Yes. (General response from 13, 16, and 19 year olds) Why? It is kind of goofy and cool. (19 year old) What Flavor would you prefer? Dr. Pepper. (13, 16 and 19 year old) What friend do you think would try it, what friend would you think wouldnt like to try it? All my friends would like to try it. If you needed your parents to buy the item, what would you do to convince them? I would tell them I wanted to try it and that my friends are trying it. What should the color of the toothpaste be, such as Dr. Pepper? Dont make it brown. Just make it like regular tooth paste color, so they dont think it will stain their teeth. How much would you pay for this item? Initially, as it would be a novelty item, I would pay $5 - $6. After a while, Id want to pay closer to regular prices. Follow Up Actions: - Explore pricing premium for the toothpaste. Sounds like we could charge above the average price.
- 6. General Questions & Responses Parents (Mother of 3, kids 12 19) Would you buy this product? Probably not. Why not? I am afraid my kids would eat the toothpaste. What if we showed it was kid safe, and had the same dosage of cavity fighting agents, and your asked for it, and it cost about the same of your regular toothpaste? Yes. Id try it. Id be concerned that for young kids, they may eat too much of it. Follow Up Actions: - Is there a health risk for small kids? - Should we package in smaller tube incase someone ate the whole contents it would still be below over dosage levels for fluoride?
- 7. Website Design (Kids Page) (We havent licensed any of these brands yet, concept only)Kids Parents Dentists Ordering Candies Toothpaste makes it fun to brush! Candies Tooth Paste, Co. Contact Us Retailers Contact Us News Products How To Order
- 8. Website Design (Teens Page) (We havent licensed any of these brands yet, concept only)Kids Parents Dentists Ordering Try Dr. Pepper, or Bazooka. Candies Tooth Paste, Co. Contact Us Retailers Contact Us News Products How To Order
- 9. Website Design (Parents Page) (We havent licensed any of these brands yet, concept only) Kids Parents Dentists OrderingOur mission is to make brushing fun, so your kids will have healthier teeth. Candies Tooth Paste, Co. Contact Us Retailers Contact Us News ProductsOur products are: How To Order100% kids safe, Sugar Free, and has the same dosage of flouride and otheractive ingredients as leading national brands. The only difference is fun!Read more on . (Our FAQ)
- 10. Website Design (Dentist Page) (We havent licensed any of these brands yet, concept only) Kids Parents Dentists Ordering Candies Tooth Paste, Co. Contact Us Retailers Contact UsYou know regular brushing helps make your patients dental health better. NewsOur products have the same strength as national brands, including: Products - Sodium Flouride 0.24% (0.15% Flouride Ion) Anti-Cavity How To Order- Triclosan 0.30% - Anti-GingivitisMaking it fun can help. Please contact us if youd like samples.* Here is our report on Candies Toothpaste Dental Health
- 11. Website Design (FAQ Page) (We havent licensed any of these brands yet, concept only) Kids Parents Dentists OrderingWhat kind of Toothpaste Should I Use?The one you like the taste of the best Dr. James Merritt The answer to this is.................. one you like the taste of!! Studies have found if you use a toothpaste you like the taste of, you are more likely to use it. If you have a high rate of cavities then I would recommend one with fluoride.What is Kid Safe Toothpaste?Any with Flouride in it Dr. Patrick Pulliam Candies Tooth Paste, Co. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends using a fluoride toothpaste as Contact Us soon as teeth are present. Use a smear in children less than 2 years old and a pea-sized Retailers amount in children 2-5 years old. Have them spit out the excess after brushing when they are Contact Us old enough. The childrens ones with fluoride tend to have better flavors than the ones for News adults. Products How To Order More