Business Storytelling Manifesto
Embed Size (px)
As you go about the business of blogging and creating other content, keep these things in mind...
Transcript of Business Storytelling Manifesto
- Advice for Solo Biz Owners
- Content marketing is the solution! Youve got to tell more and better stories!
- Its like eating an artichoke The best ones are an experience With layers and layers that Lead to the Heart.
- Good Question!
- Its not just about your position
- Get it out of your brain and onto paper. Then
- Dont Wander. Get to the Point.
- The length of your story should fit the context of where/how youre telling it.
- Pay attention to your email subscribers, blog readers, vendors and peers -- as well as your customers!
- Listen deeply
- To Create Change, Shift the Existing Storyline
- Dont be a parrot!
- But dont be afraid to be different!
- Let the backstory unfold as you go
- Its okay to reveal your weaknesses
- When language or length is an issue
- Storytelling is a learned skill
- Simplify. Dont try to tell too many stories at once.
- Emotion = Action
- Words have REAL power
- See the full text: StoryBistro.com/business-storytelling-manifesto