Brace for Online Mutual Fund Investing
Embed Size (px)
Mutual Fund investing has become a paperless investing today. Now track and trade in mutual funds through your trading account.
Transcript of Brace for Online Mutual Fund Investing
- 1. Brace for Online Mutual Fund Investing
- 2. Investment in Mutual Funds has got even easier.. Traditionally, Mutual fund investments were about submitting physical applications to the AMC. Investments in MFs are just like buying stocks through your trading account. You can purchase mutual funds units through your trading account and the units will get credited to your demat account. Purchase & redeem mutual funds through NSE (MFSS) / BSE (BSE StAR MF) just like a company stock. To avail this facility, do a one-time online registration through HDFC securities for NSE & BSE.
- 3. Why invest in MFs through trading platform Single view on investments You can get a single view of your MF investments along with stocks, securities, in your demat account. Get order confirmations You will get a confirmation note on your Mutual Fund transactions. You can track the status of your mutual fund investments through the Order reference number, generated at the time of transaction. Create and Monitor your watchlist You can create a NAV watchlist and add/track the mutual fund schemes in which you want to invest.
- 4. Why invest in MFs through trading platform Online tracking and trading You can purchase, redeem and track your mutual fund investments 24x7 on a single screen. Wide Choice You can choose a mutual fund scheme from a wide range of 5000 schemes from 37 AMCs (Asset Management Companies) Modify/cancel order: You can change or cancel the orders till 3 pm on a single click.
- 5. Steps to place a MF order online Enter trading Login ID and Password & Select Mutual fund tab >>>> Add scheme to the NAV watch Step 1: a Step 2: Select the scheme and add to NAV watch & Save
- 6. Steps to place a MF order online Step 3: Select the action as Purchase or Redeem Step 4: Select the AMC & the Fund category
- 7. Steps to place a MF order online Step 5: Select the scheme and Transaction type. Step 6: Confirm order. You will get a reference number and you can track the status in your order book **
- 8. Steps to place a MF order online Step 7: Accept Terms & Condition & Confirm Online fund hold and order placement Step 8 : Order confirmation
- 9. Steps to place a MF order online Step 9: Track/ Modify/ Cancel your Order status through the Order Book
- 10. Steps to place a MF order online TRACK your MF investment all through Single window in your Demat Balance
- 11. How to Register? Visit www.hdfcsec.com >>>Products & Services >> Mutual Funds Select Online Registration Authenticate your account using Username ,Password & Date of Birth. Mutual Fund facility would be Activated within 48 hours. On activation the Mutual Fund tab will be seen on the home screen.
- 12. Thank you For any further queries, visit the customer service section on our website www.hdfcsec.com or call our customer care @39019400