Bathurst Women's Network Friday 22nd August 2014
Embed Size (px)
Morning Tea with the amazing Roz Townsend. The purpose of Bathurst Women’s Network is to encourage women and supporters of women to actively meet on a regular basis to learn, to share ideas, to support each other, and to ensure that each member reaches their full potential as a business owner, senior executive and leader.
Transcript of Bathurst Women's Network Friday 22nd August 2014
- Bathurst Womens Network is delighted to welcome you to our morning tea Friday 22nd August 2014 at Rydges Mount Panorama with International Speaker, Author, and local Legend, Roz Townsend, as she tells her story. FAMOUS IN OTHER LANDS! Proudly Sponsored by: Men who support Women in Business are welcome to attend!
- The Famous Roz Townsend M Ed Admin BA Dip T Dip Adolescent Development AIWCW ASM MLEADR JP CC Mediator Conflict Coach Deep Democracy Practitioner Roz Townsend is an international author and speaker on effective communication skills. Roz has many rich and varied experiences in government and non- government organisations both in Australia and overseas. Roz was a recent finalist in the NSW Premiers Export Awards for her work especially in India. Roz was a coach for Southern India in a Clean-Up India campaign. She is particularly well known for her work in Chennai, India, Guangzhou, China, Bucharest, Romania and Jogjakarta, Indonesia. Rozs communication skills have a profound effect on her participants. Her best selling books are translated and available in India, Greece, Turkey, Romania, Slovenia, China, Croatia, Spain, Indonesia, the US and of course Australia and New Zealand. Her latest book Future Words - Words Creating Reality has been nominated for a TED talk and the Premier's Literary Awards. Roz is the author 10 international bestselling books. Roz believes that: Communication can solve any problem.
- Networking is Connecting with similar thinking people who value what you do, believe in abundance, and seek win win situations consistently! These people will become advocates, suppliers, customers, and most importantly friends.
- About our Event Partner: Frame Effect Frame Effect are a progressive wall dcor & design business who specialise in picture framing, art, mirrors & archival printing on canvas and paper stock including art reproductions. With locations in Orange & Bathurst plus an interactive website, our client base stretches across the country & internationally. Their range of picture frame moulding and art prints available is second to none. We also exclusively (this side of the mountains) hold the full range of Bellini Fine Moulding, a range of handcrafted moulding from Italy that needs to not only be seen, but held to be believed. Our uses for the moulding reaches far beyond picture framing with shelves, bedheads, coffee tables & picture windows as well as our 3D framing leading the way in design & decoration. We DESIGN CREATE DECORATE www.frameeffect.com
- Our Gold Sponsors...
- Bathurst Real Estate Bathurst Real Estate are leaders in property sales in this city and have been number one for more than a decade. The business has a rich history, since its beginnings under another name in 1975. Michael and Stacey became partners in 2004, subsequently took over the reins in 2007 and changed the name at the start of 2012. In each of its phases, and since those early days, the business has been a leader in the market. Future plans include: To continue to increase the level and quality of service; to keep abreast of the latest national trends; to lead the field in our area for customer trust and satisfaction; to provide the style of service that people in this area want. www.bathurstrealestate.com.au
- Employment Helpdesk Employment Helpdesk provides specialist job transition support for business owners, managers, employees and jobseekers throughout the full business cycle. In addition to providing for individual consultations, we offer a range of full and half day workshops focusing on resume development and job interview preparation, as part of our redundancy transition and outplacement services programme. http://employmenthelpdesk.com.au/
- Rydges Mount Panorama Located right on Conrod Straight, Mt Panorama, Rydges Bathurst has great accommodation deals for business and leisure travellers. The hotel is 129 rooms, with 3 function rooms and Chicane Bar & Grill and is very focused on quality food and beverage services. They now employ almost 50 staff, and a further 20 contracted employees for our housekeeping duties. http://www.rydges.com/accommodation/reg ional-nsw/mount-panorama-bathurst
- The Persuader Steve Semmens The Persuader - is a Professional Speaker, Facilitator, Author, and Consultant who helps Corporations steadily increase their sales revenues through Networking and building long term relationships with clients. As a Business Coach he assists start - up's and burgeoning businesses to grow organically through carefully planned networking strategies, turning non sales staff into quality referrers, and helping them form successful Informal Strategic Alliances. Growing successful businesses through the power of positive persuasion! Please visit www.thepersuader.com.au or http://www.linkedin.com/in/thepersuader62
- Bathurst Chiropractic Headaches? Sore back? Feeling tired? Work stress getting you down? Then come and see Ben Purcell and his friendly team at Bathurst Chiropractic the answer to finding comfort, freedom, mobility and balance all of which lead to a more relaxed daily life. Bathurst Chiropractic is dedicated to helping you to reach your health potential; guiding you to a lifetime of freedom, good living and a better quality of life. http://www.bathurstchiropractic.com.au/
- Our Silver Sponsors...
- Please help us support Bathurst Women's and Childrens Refuge Providing supported accommodation and other options for women and children living with or escaping domestic violence. BWN has raised $837 so far this year! Thank you for your generous support!!!
- Business Card Draws...Donations by: Bathurst Real Estate Appiwork Deeptree Coaching The Persuader Macquarie Safety Travel Managers The Scots School Fifty8George
- Business Card Draws...Donations by: Access Consciousness Roz Townsend Lyoness Employment Helpdesk Central West Flying Frame Effect Rydges Mount Panorama Michelle Bravenboer
- TP Events promoting a six Business Lunch Series for the serious Networker! Topics will include: 1. Networking 2. Customer Service Excellence 3. Controlling the Media 4. Relationships 5. Developing Leaders 6. Setting up Referral Marketing Systems
- Bathurst Womens Network Event Series for 2014 Date Type of Event Speaker 22nd August 2014 Morning Tea Roz Townsend 26th Sept 2014 Morning Tea Shirley Dalton 24th October 2014 Lunch Mary Moody 27th November 2014 Morning Tea Gerarda 17th December 2014 Christmas Party - Lunch
- Next Event 26th September 2014 Shirley Dalton Intuition: Break free from fear, tune in and get what you want sooner http://shirleydalton.com/ Whether youre a business owner or employee, knowing how to tune in and use your intuition can make all the difference between a successful outcome and a not so successful one. Join Shirley for a fun filled, hands on presentation on how to tune in to your intuition and break free from fear. Shirley will share practical tips and strategies and the latest neuroscience research to help you find your courage and go for what you want.
- Call Steve on 0412 522 771 or email email@example.com To register please: www.thepersuader.com.au