3. + Pamplona 1967/ Annapurna (Nepal) 2008 +He climbed12 of the 14 th8000m mountains. +he created a asociaccion (sos Himalaya) to the poor children's. + Hedied climbingthe Annapurna (8091m) and his body is there nowadays .
4. +Tolosa 1973 / alive +She's the first woman on the world that climbs the 14 8000m mountains. +She took part in a lot of expeditions ( she colabored with the TVE) + she has got a restaurant in Zizurkil +she loosed 2 fingers in the expedition to K2 with Juanito Oiarzabal.
5. + Gasteiz 1956/ alive + He's the firsSpanish men that climbs the 14 8000m +nowadays he had climbed 24 8000m ( is the world recor) +He losethe 10 fingers of the foots in the climbing of K2 +He became famous when he took part for a programme to the Etb ( el conquistador del fin del mundo).
6. + Nafarroa 19?? / alive + Is one of the biggest mountaineers and climbers of the world bat he didn't like the publicity and the commercialisation. + He works a lot whit the program al filo de lo imposible of the TVE.
7. +Felix Iurrategi Arretxebaleta 1967 / Gasherbrum 2000 -He died after climb the 12 8000m+Alberto Iurrategi Arretxabaleta 1968/ alive - He is one of the 8 best climbers of the world because he didn't use oxygen and extra help.
8. + Eibar 1980/ alive + He is the best Basque climber of all times. +he won 3 times the world championship +He retiredof competition this year.
9. +Lazkao 1972/ alive +Is considered one of the best woman climbers of the world +She climbs usually whit her boyfriend Rikar Otegi.
10. +Iker Pou +Gasteiz 1977/ alive +Eneko Pou +Gasteiz 1974 / alive + They are one of the most popular brothers in the world because they arealways together . +They are doing the project 7 continents 7 walls.
11. +Gasteiz 1982/ Alive +She won 3 championships of EH and 4 of Spain. +she became famous when she took part in el conquistador del fin del mundo + She is the ex-girlfriend of Patxi Usobiaga.