Embed Size (px)
Transcript of BANGLAR MELA
WELCOME TO OUR
• Company profile
• Current marketing situation.
• Product profile.
• BCG Matrix.
• Pricing strategy.
• Market share(Customer
• Promotion tools
• Messages of promotion tools.
• Established 17th April 2001.
• First outlet in Bonanai (11).
• Capital 10 corer with 11 share holders.
• Use local producer, local crafts and local materials.
• At first year they fulfilled their target.
• Company name.
INSPIRATION• Mahatma Gandhi always
wore “Khadi” clothing.• His dream was to
established “Khadi Crafts” for all Bengalis.• From the very beginning
“Banglar Mela” following his path.
CURRENT MARKET SITUATION
• Fashion for all.• New dresses
for all.• Products are
well received by all customers.
• Their market is growing higher day by day.• Banani became
crowdie at presence of Banglar Mela.
Have no competitors.
They bearing our traditional culture.
PRODUCT PROFILE• Characteristics
PRODUCT PROFILECHARECTERSTICS• High quality but reasonable
price.• Affordable for all.• Latest design and color.
VARIETY Cotton and Khadi Salowar
kamij and Panjabi. Jewelry, Dopatta, Bed cover
and show pices.
• Best quality raw material.• Providing desirable quality
product for customers.
Main designer Emdad Haq. Providing desirable quality
product for customers.
• Local fabrics.• Local cottons and crafts.
PACKAGING Beautiful logo. Provides beautiful packets. Environment friendly
• “Banglar Mela” brings special
features on the product.
• Various significant services .
• Taking multi-various strategy to
position its various product in the
THE PRICING CHART OF BANGLAR MELA
MARKET SHARE• Among 100%, 50% are
• 20% Gents
• 10% Children
• 20% Foreigners
• Collect fabrics from Narsingdi,
Tangail, Bagura, Dinajpur,
some NGO and TMS.
• They have own transportation
to carrying their products.
• Banglar Mela do not have
any desire for export their
products to foreign countries.
• They only produce local
product for local people.
PROMOTION TOOLSTOOLS USED FOR PROMOTION
INTERNET AND MEDIA VEHICLE
• Arrange press conference.
• Published adds on internet.
• Published adds on news
paper and magazine.
• Arrange TALK SHOW.
• Arrange fashion show.
MESSAGE OF THE EACH TOOL
• Fashion for all.
• New dress for all class and all level of people.
• Buy Your Local Products and Increase Your
EFFECT ON SALE• Advertisement- a)Strongly disagree b)Disagree c)Neutral
d)Agree e)Strongly agree.• Personal selling- a)Strongly disagree b)Disagree
c)Neutral d)Agree e)Strongly agree.• Public relation- a)Strongly disagree b)Disagree c)Neutral
d)Agree e)Strongly agree.• Sales promotion- a)Strongly disagree b)Disagree
c)Neutral d)Agree e)Strongly agree.• Direct marketing- a)Strongly disagree b)Disagree
c)Neutral d)Agree e)Strongly agree.
•Reasonable Price.•High quality product•Comfortable dress.•Maintain Bangladeshi culture.
•Government policy.•High cost of business.•House rent.•Tax rate.•Utility expenses.
•Distribution channel.•Experienced employee.•Good relation with Grameen Bank.
•Limitation of capital.•Bank interest.•Vat.
CONCLUSION• “Banglar Mela” providing high quality products.
• Use only local raw materials, local craftsman for producing their products.
• Create employment opportunity for rural people.
• Strong bonding with our own culture.
• This organization contributes different social work.
• Encourages people for buying local products.
RECOMMENDATIONS• They should give more emphasis on their promotional
activities like --- TVC, Billboards etc.
• They should develop their jewelries quality and reset its
• They should require more skilled and smart employees.
• They should consider their pricing strategy for lower class
• So they should start discount system.