B2C, B2B & B2E Mobile Apps
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of B2C, B2B & B2E Mobile Apps
- 1. B2C, B2B & B2E Mobile Apps What is your Business Landscape?
- 2. Mobile Apps Buffet What is your Business Landscape? B2C B2B B2E
- 3. Business to Consumer Location-Based Services Tracking & Navigation Live Streaming Fitness & Brand Apps Mobile Payments Gaming & Entertainment Source: Flurry Analytics 65%of the population use smartphones while standing in the grocery shops or in the market for browsing, facebooking, messaging, Shopping etc. Rest 35% of the population use smart phones during the way.
- 4. Example B2C App HYUNDAI CARE POST SALES SERVICE CARE Hyundai Care is a full-fledged integrated mobile application to connect with the customers and enhance the Post Sales Service Experience. The application gives in-built feature to find and move down to nearest Hyundai Service Center. Platform: Android, iPhone, iPad Google Play Store - Click Here
- 5. Business to Business CRM & ERP Fleet & Logistics Management Purchase & Order Management Product Dashboard Inventory Management Apps Invoice & Payment Management Tradeshow & Event Management # Mobile app usage grew a stunning 76% in 2014. # 39% of mobile app shoppers purchase via the app. # The biggest mobile app use growth was in the categories of Lifestyle/Shopping (174%), Utilities/Productivity (121%) and Messaging/Social Media (103%)
- 6. Example B2B App FLEET ROBO VEHICLE TRACKING & FLEET MANAGEMENT GPS based vehicle tracking and fleet management application for transporters and companies with big enterprise fleet. You can track location of vehicle 24X7 with a touch of a button and follow whereabouts of chauffeur driven vehicles. Platform: iPhone, iPad iTunes App Store - Click Here
- 7. Business to Enterprise BI & Data Management Business & Field Reporting Sales Force Automation Service Mgmt. & Mobile POS Dashboard & Workflow # Tablet owners spend 13 percent longer in apps and open apps 11 percent more frequently on these larger devices.
- 8. Example B2B App Business and Field Reporting App The app connects organization to its enterprise resources like Business heads, vendors, dealers, sales team etc. to promote and encourage the collaboration for business reporting and performance review. The app enables the Senior company professionals do real time analysis of region wise, dealer wise and revenue streams to increase their productivity Platform: iPhone, iPad/ Android
- 9. The companies across the globe have kept Mobile First as their prime business Strategy. Where are you heading?? Speak to us for expert advice on Mobile app Development : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10. About Binary Semantics HQ Technology Center Gurgaon, India Technology Professionals 600+ 29+ Industry ExperienceYrs. 500+ Customers Served Microsoft Certified Partner10+Yrs. 15K+ Data Analytics Software Licenses Sold ISO 9001:2008 Certified 10+ Yrs. 24x7 Support Services Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, USA & Canada
- 11. Trivial Facts: GetJar, Handango, Handmark and PocketGear: These were first few 3rd-party sources for app distribution for multiple platform. App abbreviation for Application Software: The term "app" become very popular in 2010 was listed as Word of the Year Popularity of Mobile Apps: As of June 2014, more than 75 Bn. apps had been downloaded from the Apple App Store. Big Business ahead with Mobile Apps : Global mobile app revenues are projected to surpass $ 76.52 bn. in 2017$ App
- 12. Binary Semantics Ltd. Website: www.binarysemantics.com | Email: email@example.com