ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions - Enhancing ... solutions, ASSA ABLOY and its industry-leading...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions - Enhancing ... solutions, ASSA ABLOY and its industry-leading...
Enhancing Your Guests’ Experience Doorways With Allure
Who is ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions? Functional and secure openings are an important part of any facility. As the global leader in door opening solutions, ASSA ABLOY and its industry-leading Group brands offer doors and hardware that combine security with sleek design, energy and noise reduction, the latest technologies, and have minimal impact on the environment. These products also meet or exceed standards for durability and reliability and are scalable to fit every need and budget.
ASSA ABLOY offers opening solutions for complex applications including: • Lobby Areas
• Common Areas
• Meeting Rooms
• Guest Rooms
• Parking Areas
• Business Centers
• Pool/Recreation Areas
ASSA ABLOY simplifies doorway challenges in hospitality, offering: • Convenience − work with one team of experts for all door and hardware needs
• Performance and Selection − choose from the industry’s widest offering of quality products for automatic entrances, along with all interior and exterior doorways
• Distribution − products are readily available through a large network of distributors throughout the United States, Canada and international markets
• Knowledge − rely on our expertise in specifications, code compliance and key systems
The ASSA ABLOY Hospitality National Account Program will: • Review specifications for code compliance, cost savings and sustainable building design
• Provide product recommendations
• Create a leveraged buying program
Opening Doors to Hospitality Every door opening in a building is different and has unique usage requirements. From the perimeter, foyer and lobby to each individual guest room, ASSA ABLOY provides weary customers a sense of comfort with a secure, yet elegant environment. Our expansive product line includes all components in and around the door opening.
• Hardened perimeter solutions • Key systems • Doors and frames • Door hardware • Integrated electronic access control hardware • Identity management • Sliding, swinging and revolving automatic entrances • Overhead and roll up entrances
Decorative Openings With ASSA ABLOY, it’s about the entire opening; beautiful wood doors and frames, pulls, hinges, coat hooks, door stops and of course, locks, access control and exit devices with superbly stylized levers. ASSA ABLOY Group brands offer suited door openings in the epic pursuit of good design and the total aesthetic opening. For more information about our decorative solutions, visit our Good Design Studio www.thegooddesignstudio.com.
Life-Safety and Security ASSA ABLOY offers the widest array of total opening solutions for interior and exterior applications. Products from ASSA ABLOY Group brands combine to create door assemblies that deliver enhanced performance in challenging environments.
• Fire rated openings • Blast and ballistic rated openings • Climate controlled, windstorm and hurricane rated exterior openings • Radio Frequency (RF) shielded openings
Commitment to Sustainability Sustainability is a natural part of what we do. We understand the increasing demand for sustainable, energy-efficient building design within the hospitality industry and have engineered and manufactured products to address these needs, without sacrificing aesthetic appeal and the comfort of occupants.
ASSA ABLOY Group brands can assist green buildings in the categories of: • Energy Efficiency - Energy efficient door openings and access control solutions
• Sustainably Sourced Materials - FSC certified wood - Rapidly renewable materials - Recycled content - Regional material - End-of-life recycling program - Environmental and Health Product Declarations Environmental and materials ingredient reporting standards endorsed by LEED v4
• Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) - STC door solutions for acoustic control - GREENGUARD™ Gold Doors, frames, and gasketing certified to meet VOC off-gassing testing requirements
Our field representatives include accredited LEED AP and LEED Green Associate professionals who are knowledgeable and can help solve any of your doorway-related sustainable building challenges.
For more information about GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certification, visit www.ul.com/gg.
ION AL L
IVING FUTURE INSTITUTE
• VISIONARY SPON SO
E SO LUTION
CERTIFIED E NE
Custom Designed Hardware
Interconnected Deadbolts/ Deadlatches
Surface Mounted Wireless Access Control Reader
Decorative Lever with Roseless Trim
Suited Decorative Hardware Collections from ASSA ABLOY Group brands; Thumbturns, Cabinet Pulls, Door Pulls, Door Stops, Hinges, Levers, Coat Hooks
Thermal Fused Door with Decorative Hardware
Custom Sketch DoorTM with Sliding Door Track Hardware
Electromagnetic Locks and Accessories
The RITE Door® with Integrated Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions 110 Sargent Drive New Haven, CT 06511 800.DSS.EZ4U (377.3948) | 203.624.5225
Copyright © 2014, ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions, an ASSA ABLOY Group company. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without the express written permission of ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions is prohibited.
The ASSA ABLOY National Accounts Program includes products from leading brands:
ADAMS RITE | AMERISTAR | ARROW | BARON | BESAM | CECO DOOR | CORBIN RUSSWIN | CURRIES FLEMING | FRAMEWORKS | GRAHAM | HES | MAIMAN | MARKAR | McKINNEY | MEDECO | NORTON PEMKO | RIXSON | ROCKWOOD | SARGENT | SECURITRON | SMP SPECIALTY DOORS | YALE