Around the World in 35 McDonalds Meals Yum. Yum! …Yum?
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Around the World in 35 McDonalds Meals Yum. Yum! …Yum?
- Slide 1
- Around the World in 35 McDonalds Meals Yum. Yum! Yum?
- Slide 2
- Malaysia Bubur ayam McD Chicken porridge with spring onions, sliced ginger, fried shallots and diced chilies.
- Slide 3
- Singapore McRice Burger A traditional ground beef hamburger or chicken filet with special sauce, but with a toasted rice cake bun.
- Slide 4
- Hong Kong Sausage, egg and twisty pasta - A sizzling sausage, poached egg and noodles served in chicken broth with greens. The souper breakfast dish is available with chicken instead.
- Slide 5
- Japan McHotdog Classic This item is on the breakfast menu!
- Slide 6
- Germany Nurnburger - Three bratwurst in a large soft roll with mustard.
- Slide 7
- Philippines McSpaghetti - Pasta topped with a sweet tomato sauce and sliced hot dogs or a fried chicken leg on the side.
- Slide 8
- Japan Ebi Filet-o-Japan - A shrimp burger embedded in breading with lettuce and spicy sauce on a Big Mac bun.
- Slide 9
- Mexico McMolletes Refried beans, cheese, and pico de gallo up on top of a muffin.
- Slide 10
- Hong Kong McWeddingland In Europe and Asi, McDonalds has positioned itself as a casual dining restaurant, rather than a fast-food joint. Weddings start at about $260!
- Slide 11
- India McCurry Pan Top a rectangular crust with a creamy sauce, add curried vegetables including broccoli, baby corn, mushrooms and red bell pepper and bake! Available with or without chicken!
- Slide 12
- India McAloo Tikki Spiced potato croquette with lettuce, tomato, sauce, and bun!
- Slide 13
- Hong Kong Steamed fresh corn!
- Slide 14
- Japan Pizza McPuff Filled with veggies, deep fried and served warm for breakfast!
- Slide 15
- Israel McFalafel Available in Kosher and non-Kosher. Chickpea fritters, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese are topped with tahini wrapped in lafa.
- Slide 16
- Turkey Chocolate orange pie
- Slide 17
- Germany Minicakes Three-layered chocolate extravaganza Cookies and cream Blueberry cheesecake
- Slide 18
- Delivery In countries like Egypt, India, Japan, and China
- Slide 19
- India Paneer Salsa Wrap Cottage cheese in Cajun seasoning wrapped in flat bread and fried! Put veggies around it and wrap it again.
- Slide 20
- Turkey Onion Rings
- Slide 21
- Czech Republic McCountry Side of shrimp scampi
- Slide 22
- Finland Lakse Wrap Salmon sticks in a wrap with honey or wasabi.
- Slide 23
- Netherlands McKroket Pie filled with ragout (beef stew with onions carrots and potatoes) deep fried and served on a bun with creamy sauce.
- Slide 24
- Middle East McArabia Take kofta, a savory meat loaf or chicken filets. Add lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and garlic mayo and serve on a thicker, Arabic-style pita. Tweak the sauce with a bit of cumin and other spices for a hit in Morocco.
- Slide 25
- France Chocolate Mousse
- Slide 26
- Spain Gazpacho Hot tomato seafood and bubur ayam.
- Slide 27
- Hawaii OK, so Hawaii is not international but it is home to the McMonty Python deluxe. Would you like those eggs with a little Spam or a lot? Either way, you'll also get rice and Portuguese sausage.
- Slide 28
- Sweden McSki Not a sandwich, but a way of life as skiers can visit the takeout window and dine on their way downhill. Ask for your burger with special schuss.
- Slide 29
- England Bacon Roll Bacon slathered in ketchup on a hard roll. Is it too early for a McBeer to wash it down?
- Slide 30
- Canada McHomard When you're north of the border, go straight for the McHomard, or simply lobster roll outside of Quebec.
- Slide 31
- Thailand Peppers atop a pork patty marinated in teriyaki sauce and topped with mayo and lettuce.
- Slide 32
- Chile You can get them instead of fries!
- Slide 33
- Canada What could be more American -- er, Canadian -- than two slices of bread, filled with Monterey Jack and light cheddar cheese and grilled to perfection? Get it with a slice of ham in Chile.
- Slide 34
- Australia Think of these as Happy Family Meals, available Down Under in Value, Favorite and Selections combos. Each box contains four sandwiches -- burgers, chicken, Angus -- four fries, four medium drinks and McNuggets, starting for around $19. Homey touch from the restaurant affectionately known as Macca's. Variations on this theme also are sold in the Czech Republic and Malaysia -- without the pet name.
- Slide 35
- New Zealand Right next door, the Golden Arches offers the Kiwi Burger. Not made of green fruit or the national bird but a beef patty, egg, beetroot, tomato, lettuce, cheese, onions, tomato sauce and mustard on a toasted bun.