April’s mother made James a delicious birthday cake
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of April’s mother made James a delicious birthday cake
- Slide 1
- Aprils mother made James a delicious birthday cake.
- Slide 2
- Yesterday Aprils mother made James and John a delicious cake.
- Slide 3
- Will you give me violin lessons?
- Slide 4
- Billy bought me two copies of the new book on football.
- Slide 5
- My dad gave me a new watch for my birthday.
- Slide 6
- The clerk showed us a counterfeit bill during our investigation.
- Slide 7
- Yes! The almanac quickly gave us the answer to our question.
- Slide 8
- The hilarious magician showed my friends and me some marvelous tricks.
- Slide 9
- Give your mother those sharp scissors immediately.
- Slide 10
- That game gave him a feeling of success.
- Slide 11
- Pass Kerry the cowhide football quickly and accurately.
- Slide 12
- The jury gave us the verdict after three days.
- Slide 13
- Did you give the district attorney an explanation about your trial?
- Slide 14
- Mrs. Elmore asked Barry and Larry questions about the incident.
- Slide 15
- Give Mary and Susan the details about your exhibit.
- Slide 16
- Dad built us a cabin in the northwest corner of the mountains.
- Slide 17
- Gloria and Fred quietly gave me a copy of the program.
- Slide 18
- The weather finally gave the farmers rain for the fields.
- Slide 19
- My teacher asked me the answer to a very difficult problem.
- Slide 20
- Did Johnny build Carl and Sandy that incredible house?
- Slide 21
- She finally wrote him a note of thanks for her present.
- Slide 22
- The baseball player gave my dad and me an autographed picture.
- Slide 23
- Pass me the dressing for my green salad.
- Slide 24
- The waiter gave the customer an abrupt answer.
- Slide 25
- This ticket gives you admittance to the movie theater.
- Slide 26
- After the ice storm the icicles gave our trees a shimmering look.
- Slide 27
- He replied to my question with great skill.
- Slide 28
- Snow gives motorists and pedestrians trouble during the winter.
- Slide 29
- Has Eddies family subscribed to the daily newspaper?
- Slide 30
- Will Danny write a letter to the editor?
- Slide 31
- Several people were quietly waiting for Jack and me.
- Slide 32
- Twenty American pilots made a quick flight over the blazing valley.
- Slide 33
- Amazing beds of mixed flowers brilliantly cover the park.
- Slide 34
- My sisters teacher found us a new book about spectacular skyscrapers.
- Slide 35
- Wise executives will analyze the facts.
- Slide 36
- Visitors have sent the museum many contributions.
- Slide 37
- The boys and girls quietly listened to the musicians.
- Slide 38
- In a few months extra lanes will be added to the aging highway.