AIRPORT BUS SHUTTLE - GACL eligible TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDERS to provide the GACL with Bus Shuttle
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of AIRPORT BUS SHUTTLE - GACL eligible TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDERS to provide the GACL with Bus Shuttle
INVITATION FOR TENDERS (IFT)
2. Ghana Airports Company Limited now invites sealed Tenders from eligible TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDERS to provide the GACL with Bus Shuttle Service for Kotoka International Airport. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act 2003 Act 663, as amended and the g u i d e l i n e s o f t h e P u b l i c Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from a n d i n s p e c t t h e Te n d e r Documents at the office of the GACL Procurement Office at the address given below from 0900 to 1600 hours GMT on Mondays to Fridays inclusive, except on public holidays.
4. A complete set of Tender Documents in English may be purchased at the reception of GACL Headquarters by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS200) for each set from Monday, April 16, 2018 to Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
5. A site visit and pre-tender meeting
shall be held for all prospective tenderers at 09.30hours GMT on Monday, May 7, 2018 at the forecourt of the Procurement Department at the address given below.
6. Tenders must be delivered at the reception of the GACL Headquarters to the address below on or before 1100 hours GMT on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Tenders shall be valid for 60 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than 2% of the tender price. Late tenders shall be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the p re s e n c e o f Te n d e re rs ' representatives who choose to attend at 11.00 hours GMT on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at the G A C L H e a d q u a r t e r s Conference Room.
The Managing Director Attn: Procurement (Arrival Ext.
nd Building, 2 Floor, Room No. 238) Ghana Airports Company Limited, KA PMB 36, Kotoka International Airport, Accra. Tel.: 0302- 550612 Ext:6178 E-mail: email@example.com
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDER (NCT)
1. Ghana Airports Company Ltd (GACL), intends to apply part of its Internally Generated Funds (IGF), to fund eligible payments under the contract for IFT GR/GACL/TS/0017/2018 for the Procurement of the following service:
PROVISION OF AIRPORT BUS SHUTTLE SERVICES FOR KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL
KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 0302 - 550612
KUMASI AIRPORT 03220 - 22969
TAMALE AIRPORT 03720 - 91367
SUNYANI AIRPORT 03520 - 23316
www.facebook.com/ghanaairports www.twitter.com/gh_airports www.gacl.com.gh firstname.lastname@example.org
Provision of Airport Bus Shu�le Services for Kotoka Interna�onal Airport
Kotoka Interna�onal Airport (KIA)