Adirondack - Catskill Chapter of Safari Club International ... · PDF file Accommodations (in...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Adirondack - Catskill Chapter of Safari Club International ... · PDF file Accommodations (in...
Adirondack - Catskill Chapter of
Safari Club International
Banquet and Fundraiser
May 30, 2020
Quality Inn, Rt 23, Oneonta, NY
Door Opens @12Noon
Auction starts @3pm
Live Auction Items List
Last edit 03/11/2020
The items on this list are subject to change and are listed in no particular order.
Auctioneer Dale Lambrecht
All banquet attendees are entitled to participate in the live auction and bid on items. Attendees are issued a bidder number
during registration. Please have your number ready and use it when bidding on items. Announcements made at the time of
auction take precedence over pre-auction written material. During the live auction, attendees must limit their conversations
and direct their attention to the Auctioneer and presentation of auction items.
Terms of Sale
1. The auctioneer has the final authority on the amount paid for any item and with identifying the purchaser of
2. The purchaser must sign a buyer’s contract for each item purchased at the time of the sale. Immediately after
a successful bid, one of our staff will arrive at your table for this purpose.
3. If after the auctioneer declares any item “sold”, a contest arises between bidders as to who was the successful
bidder, the auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding on the contested item.
4. All sales must be paid for by the end of this evening. No exceptions.
5. Proof of payment will be required before any items may be claimed or removed from the banquet hall. When
payment is made, a paid receipt will be issued. All sales are final.
6. Methods of Payment Accepted for Purchases: CASH, CHECK, or CREDIT CARD + 3% Merchant Fee
7. ACSCI has exercised reasonable care and prudence in the selection of auction and raffle items, but cannot
accept liability for their use, or misuse, and makes no warranty as to their suitability, safety or function either
expressed or implied. ACSCI cannot be held responsible for typographical errors.
8. The purchaser waives any claim for liability against ACSCI or the donor of any property or service, and neither
ACSCI nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damages to property that may result from the
utilization of any property or services sold. If any action or claim is made against ACSCI by an individual, entity,
or state, local, federal, foreign or political body for any matter whatsoever arising from the use of the auctioned
items, or any actions or parties conducting business with respect to the auctioned items, the donor and/or
purchaser will pay ACSCI’s attorney fees and costs and will hold ACSCI harmless from any judgments thereon.
9. The purchaser is responsible for contacting the outfitter to identify as the winning bidder of the hunt and to
clarify the details regarding the donation. Please remember to thank the outfitter for their support of the
Adirondack-Catskill Chapter of SCI.
10. If you will be traveling out of the state or country for your hunt, it is your responsibility to learn the rules,
regulations and laws of any State or Country where you will be traveling to/from. This includes but is not
limited to visas, passports, trophy importation, firearms, medical requirements, and legal restraints to
entering/leaving a country. ACSCI is not responsible for any problems you may encounter during your travels.
No refund of your purchase will be considered based on your lack of due diligence when planning your trip.
11. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ON ANY ITEM. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE
SATISFACTION OF THE DONOR OR THE BUYER.
Live Auction Items
New York, USA 2 Hunters for ½ Day Upland Bird Hunt Mountainview Preserve & Kennels has donated a ½ day upland bird hunt. Hunt to be scheduled between September 1, 2020 and April 15, 2021. Date must be reserved prior to the hunt. Includes: 10 bird hunt with guide and dog for two hunters. This is a 100% donation. Frank and Barbara Cavalieri Tel: 607-638-9509 Mountainview Preserve & Kennels email@example.com 571 County Highway 36A www.facebook.com/mountainviewpreserve Schenevus, NY 12155
New York, USA 2 Hunters for 1 Day Waterfowl Hunt Two-person hunt in the Finger Lakes region of Central NY for waterfowl. Hunt must be taken during the first half of the NY western zone season. Includes: Guide service. Not Included: NYS small game license, federal duck stamp and HIP#. Lodging available for additional fee of $50 per person. Additional hunter welcome at $300. Hunt may be extended at $300 per day per hunter. Winning bidder must book hunt dates by June 2020. This is a 100% donation.
Captain Jason Barnes Tel: 315-406-4763 Frontenac Fowlers Guide Service firstname.lastname@example.org 8 Creamery Road, Union Springs, NY 13160 www.frontenacfowlers.com
3. Wyoming, USA 1 Hunter for 3 Day Archery or Rifle Antelope Hunt South Fork is donating a three-day Antelope hunt. Winning bidder must bring another hunter at regular price of $2650. Hunt is on 200,000 acres of private land with a 100% success rate. Method of take is hunter’s choice. Includes: Guide, meals and 4-nights lodging at the South Fork Lodge in the Bighorn Mountains of Wyoming. Not Included: Wyoming hunting license. Hunt may be taken during 2020 or 2021 seasons - Bow Hunt Sept 1-30; Rifle Hunt Oct 1-31. Hunt can be upgraded to include Mule deer. Non-hunter, $100 per day. Fly into Gillette or Casper. This is a 100% donation.
Wayne and Holli Jones Tel: 307-278-6061 South Fork Mountain Lodge & Outfitters email@example.com P.O. Box 389, Buffalo, WY 82834 www.lodgesofthebighorns.com/south-fork-mountain-outfitters
Adirondack-Catskill SCI Chapter Life Membership You must be an SCI National Life member to bid on this item.
Arizona, USA 1 Hunter for 3-Day Javelina Hunt Arizona Trophy Outfitters is donating a 3-day Javelina hunt. Winning bidder must bring another hunter at discounted rate of $1250 (regular price is $1850). Method of take is hunter’s choice. Arrival/Departure location is Tucson, Arizona. Javelina hunts are on a limited-draw basis and draw odds are nearly 100%. Deadline for application is October 2020. Hunt to be scheduled during January or February, 2020 or 2021. Check with the outfitter for possible muzzleloader dates. Includes: Accommodations (in canvas wall tent) and meals, 2x1 Guide, trophy fee for 1 Javelina, and field prep of trophy. Not Included: License/Tag fees ($275). Additional hunters $1250, non-hunter $500. Trip may be extended at cost of $500 per day per hunter. This is a 100% donation to the Adirondack- Catskill SCI Education Sables programs.
Timothy Winslow, Arizona Trophy Outfitters Tel: 928-848-9785 2228 Thumb Butte Road, Prescott, AZ 86305 www.ArizonaTrophyOutfitters.com
6. Idaho, USA 1 Hunter for 6-Day Spring Black Bear Hunt Hunt will be in North/Central Idaho. Hunt can be taken during May or June 2020 or 2021. Method of take is hunter’s choice. Includes: Lodging and meals, 2x1 guide, trophy fee for 1 black bear and field preparation of trophy. Not Included: Meat processing, Taxidermy fees, License, Tag, $100 ground transport per person to/from Lewiston Idaho Airport, U.S.F.S. Use Fee, and tax. Hunt can be extended at $300 per day and a Wolf can be added. Extra hunter at $3050 plus license, USFS Use fee and tax. Non-hunter at $600. This is a 100% donation to the Adirondack-Catskill SCI Education Sables programs.
Gary & Sue Haight, Weitas Creek Outfitters Tel: 208-983-9267 211 Winona Road firstname.lastname@example.org Kamiah, ID 83536 www.weitascreekoutfitters.com
7. Alaska, USA 1 Person for 6-Day/5-Night Fishing Trip Bushwhack Alaska/Talarik Creek Lodge has donated a 6-Day/5-Night fishing trip for 1 person. Fish sought are Salmon, Trout, Grayling, Char and Pike. Trip arrival/departure point is Iliamna, AK. Check with outfitter for open dates in 2020 or for availability in 2021. Includes: Lodging and meals, guided fishing, fish packaging, and airport pick-up/drop-off. Not Inc