ACT e-Guerilla Marketing
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ACT e-Guerilla Marketing
- 1. ACT Guerilla e-Marketing
2. Who am I?
- Linda Parkinson-Hardman
- Social Entrepreneur, Internet
- Mentor, Speaker, Writer, Diva,
- Blogger & Founder of The
- Hysterectomy Association
3. What do I do?
- Help YOU put YOUR social, online and internet marketing plans in place.
- Create the links you need and automate as much as possible to save time AND money
- Train you and your staff to use the technology
4. What am I going to do today?
- Explore some of the issues that prevent you from using social networks for business
- Explain why the ACT marketing model is the only one you should be concerned about.
- Give you concrete examples of how the ACT marketing model works WITH social networking that you can take away and use TODAY.
5. ACT Marketing Model
- A= Attraction
- C = Conversion
- T = Transformation
Customers 'see' you Then they engage with you Then they buy from you 6. ACT & Social Networking
- Facebook - Over 120 million active users
- LinkedIn - 50 million members in over 200 countries
- Twitter around 8,000,000 members
- Blogging - 133,000,000 blogs indexed by technorati
- YouTube 100,000,000 videos viewed every day .
http://thefuturebuzz.com/2009/01/12/social-media-web-20-internet-numbers-stats/ 7. How does it work? Six Degrees of Separation: (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is at most six steps away from any other person on earth. FOAF principle 8. What does this mean for ME? 9. But where are they? 10. How does it work in practice?
- Hysterectomy Association
- Founded in 1996
- First website in 1997
- It provides information and support to women
- Self supporting via products it sells online
- Has around 145k 200k visitors every month
- Mailing list of about 16,000
- There is ALWAYS someone on the forums
11. HA Social Networking -A
- ATTRACT ATTENTION
- Facebook group
- Twitter profile
- LinkedIn profile
- Website is a blog
- Amazon blog(as I'm an author)
12. HA Social Networking -C
- Engage with discussion on Facebook
- Use the forums
- Reply to 'Tweets'
- Become friends on LinkedIn
- Give away a free booklet + daily hints & tips
13. HA Social Networking -T
- Women buy products and services
- They become a member
- Many send in feedback, hints & tips, testimonials
- They recommend to others
- Some put up posters in surgeries
- Almost all tell their healthcare providers about us
14. How does it all hang together?
- Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook are all updated automatically whenever I add content to the website.
- When I send out a newsletter it is automatically sent to Twitter.
- Everything encourages women to sign up for free our free booklet and/or hints & tips.
15. Where do YOU start?
- Start with LinkedIn.
- This is whereYOU
- can make the greatest
- difference in the shortest
- Possible time.
16. 30 Day Challenge
- - Raise 400,000 for charity in 30 days
- - Prove social networking for business works
- - By selling 200,000 copies ofLinkedIn Made