A Very Cheesy Asylum part two
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of A Very Cheesy Asylum part two
- 1. A Very Cheesy Asylum
- 2. I just noticed how well made that loaf of bread is for being a base game item, while also noticing that pot of pickles? Mustard? Butter? Some weird and wonderful invisible American spread? (Cause it sure aint Vegemite) is totally empty! Im thinking its mustard, but eww, mustard on grilled cheese? ....I think Ill just tell my simself its Vegemite since she has to down 198 more to ever get out of here!
- 3. Yes, the game had only recognized two of those sandwiches because I hadnt eaten the last crumb. Whats strange is that Ashley from my legacy only has to take about five bites to get a memory. Dr Jo Cheese had to do a lot more digging to get that cheese counter painting as it cost around$800. If my simself wasnt so lousy at digging it would help! This session she got 3 bones and one water pipe. I got a map in another dig session and bought the counter painting.
- 4. Also there are bills to pay.... ohw nice looking mail man for a change. Plus I know with the way the groceries are being eaten I will also have to restock the fridges soon.
- 5. Yep fridges plural, if my last Sims 2 asylum taught me anything it was to start with two fridges!
- 6. Because honestly eating...
- 7. Guzzling....
- 8. Complaining...
- 9. And whining about their hunger is a major pastime!That is alien Esmes nightwear, that crash course book she read on blending into the earthlings had some pages glued together. It went from The average female bed clothing is... to obtained from the cloister of St Simston So well forgive her for the slip up.
- 10. Aye, Id rather eat me parrot then see one more plate of happy jelly! >squawk!
- 11. Well it was the major pastime apart from the piano until certain people....
- 12. Decided to turn this whole thing....
- 13. Into a framming bachelor challenge!
- 14. Can you feel the love tonight?
- 15. Crunchknuckles The peace the evening brings The world, for once, in perfect harmony With all its living things.
- 16. So many things to tell her But how to make her seeThe truth about my past? Impossible! Shed turn away from me
- 17. Angry Gem is angry Hes holding back, hes hiding But what, I cant decideWhy wont he be the king I know he is The king I see inside?
- 18. Pianoaccompaniment >Pound Pound!< Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings The world, for once, in perfect harmony With all its living things
- 19. Can you feel the love tonight? You neednt look too farStealing through the nights uncertainties Love is where they are
- 20. Sawyer and ....? And if he falls in love tonight It can be assumedHis carefree days with us are history In short, our pal is doomed
- 21. Did you saysomething Err no, didFuzzy? you? How it all started... Its time you all stopped beating around the bush and started playing racket ball! One hot lonely pirate...Wheres the girl power in this place. If I was taller... Jess Must have been the parrot. Fuzzy yeah that must have been it...
- 22. Watch thehair! Honestlythis is notwhat I meant! This is fun!
- 23. >Whisper,whisper,whisper< Really...you think so...okay!
- 24. So Fuzzy hit on Chewy.
- 25. Then she went all out and pulled a caress.I checked their relationship scores (I know youre not supposed to!) I cant believe he let her do that as they werent that high.
- 26. Very satisfactory. See now this is what I was talking about!Darn it! They actually make a really cute couple. This breaks my no loving between simself rules! Just as well I have no ACR.
- 27. However they werent the first to start it! No they were just the pair to get on with things! The wall: Sawyer is hot!
- 28. Scribbles and Ani-mei started stalking Sawyer right away.
- 29. While Scribbles plan of attack was mostly tickles.
- 30. Ani-Mei went right on in with the heavy flirts.This however did not win her Sawyers favour.
- 31. They ended up with so many double negatives that Sawyer decided to start picking on her instead. Meanwhile Scribbles waited...
- 32. Until Ani-Mei had dug herself into a hole.
- 33. In fact Ive lost count of the fights.
- 34. The one of the roof was a doozy.
- 35. Ouch