A SlideShare presentation about SlideShare
Embed Size (px)
A meta presentation about SlideShare.
Transcript of A SlideShare presentation about SlideShare
- 1. Im new to thisI like to do things right Ive read some stuff
- 2. This is me.Im attempting to make this personal.I hear thats a good thing.
- 3. Who uses it?An influential community: Business users Decision makers Serious users Ohh. Tell me more>>
- 4. Is it effective? 60 million visitors a month and get this500% more business traffic than any other website on the internet Still interested? Continue>>
- 5. Pretty compelling. But I need to know more.I mean, its an investment of my time and energy, after all. So what else can you tell me?>>
- 6. Some nifty features.(And yes, I just used the word nifty) Getting nifty>>
- 7. Disclaimer.I dont work for SlideShare.Im just figuring out what I can do here. Cynical nod >>
- 8. Some good stuff Its not just presentations. You can upload documents and video too It also has lead gen options and an analytics dashboard OK. Thats cool, but what else?>>
- 9. Other good stuff Integrations for LinkedIn and Facebook Embedding on websites and blogs SEO and visibility Its not expensive Keep talking>>
- 10. And you can brandyour own channel. And >>
- 11. Then:Share, share, share, share, share. If your idea is awesome, spread the love. OK. I hear you. But what if >>
- 12. Create somethingeven you would love. How about >>
- 13. OK. So you hate kittens. There are other options.Find the presentations you love. Learn by example. Prove it>>
- 14. Why is this slide set so boring then? >>
- 15. OK. My slides arent as pretty as their slides.But you did make it to slide 18.And I did learn a little more Deep sigh>>
- 16. 1. Offer value. ++2. Make it interesting.3. Create a story.4. Make it memorable. Good tips got any more? >>
- 17. 5. Simplify.6. Visualize.7. Photos: yes. Clip art: no. (Sorry about the curtains.) Until next time>>
- 18. My next one will beawesome. Bye.
- 19. Credits for SlideShare screen grabs on slide 17:http://www.slideshare.net/coo http://www.slideshare.net/soci http://www.slideshare.net/JWTlstuff/the-brand-gap alsquared/8-social-media- MEA/jwt-menas-8-trends-for- lessons-from-sports 2013-executive-summaryhttp://www.slideshare.net/EmilyHolmes/iterative-innovation- http://www.slideshare.net/mar http://www.slideshare.net/Optlean-ux-in-the-enterprise keto/how-to-build-a-better- imal.Usability/usercentred- inbound-marketing-machine design-and-personas Me again. @ingrid_sdl Um. Bye. (Again.)