8 Reasons Why People Buy
Embed Size (px)
Learn why people buy and how that can help you with your business.
Transcript of 8 Reasons Why People Buy
- 1. + Introduction To The Top 8 Reasons Why People Buy
- 2. + SALES DEFINITION: The ability to inspire & encourage people to buy a product or service. Really everything you do is about sales. Youre selling your values, ideas, political candidate, restaurant for dinner Selling is about selling who you are, and what your experiences are. Its about being authentic. WHEN I THINK OF SALES I AM EXCITED BECAUSE. WHEN I THINK OF SALES I AM UNSURE & AFRAID BECAUSE.
- 3. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY 1.Credential/Testimonials/Experience 2.Authenticity 3.Knowledge 4.Skills 5.Price 6.Enthusiasm 7.Energy 8.Confidence
- 4. + AWARENESS OF FEAR GREMLIN Highly personalized message you say about yourself Im inexperienced. I dont know enough. Im not versed enough to do this. Who do I think I am? ASSUMPTION History is going to repeat itself. Im unsure of sales because I used to be in sales & I didnt do very well. INTERPRETATION - My story which I have made up about the entire situation. LIMITING BELIEFS -External beliefs which we take on which limits us. Im unsure because Im not certified yet. In this economy no one is going to be able to afford this
- 5. + COMMUNICATION CAN BE BROKEN DOWN INTO THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS WORDS - 7% TONALITY - 38% PHYSIOLOGY - 55%
- 6. + VALUE If money was no object people tend to buy the higher priced item because people perceive that the higher priced item has more value. The more a client pays for a coach the more invested the clients are and willing to do the work. Value is measured in different ways. Sometimes giving value is just giving space for someone else to talk or thinking about something in a different way.
- 7. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY PRICE SKILLS CREDENTIAL/TESTIMONIALS/EXPERIENCE CONFIDENCE KNOWLEGE AUTHENTICITY ENTHUSIASM ENERGY
- 8. + NUMBER 8 PRICE This is because whats important is the ROI. Price doesnt mean anything until you add a value to it.
- 9. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY SKILLS CREDENTIAL/TESTIMONIALS/EXPERIENCE CONFIDENCE KNOWLEGE AUTHENTICITY ENTHUSIASM ENERGY
- 10. + NUMBER 7 SKILLS This refers to the ability and skillset that you possess.
- 11. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY CREDENTIAL/TESTIMONIALS/EXPERIENCE CONFIDENCE KNOWLEGE AUTHENTICITY ENTHUSIASM ENERGY
- 12. + NUMBER 6 CREDENTIAL/TESTIMO NIALS/EXPERIENCE Social Proof If you dont have the top 5 factors, your credential/testimonials/experienc e wont mean anything.
- 13. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY CONFIDENCE KNOWLEGE AUTHENTICITY ENTHUSIASM ENERGY
- 14. + NUMBER 5 KNOWLEDGE This is the familiarity with someone or something, or skills acquired through experience or education. Its about being seen as an expert. Its about helping the clients find the answers.
- 15. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY CONFIDENCE AUTHENTICITY ENTHUSIASM ENERGY
- 16. + NUMBER 4 AUTHENTICITY Being true & being yourself. You may be walking the talk but it might not be the walk and talk that the other person wants. This is important only if you have the other 3 top qualities.
- 17. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY CONFIDENCE ENERGYENTHUSIASM
- 18. + NUMBER 3 ENTHUSIASM Simply means intense enjoyment, interest, or approval. Enthusiasm for the process. Now you are starting to build/create something new.
- 19. + 8 TOP REASONS WHY PEOPLE BUY CONFIDENCE ENERGY
- 20. + NUMBER 2 ENERGY Level of consciousness or the vibration you put out to the world is extremely powerful.
- 21. + NUMBER 1 CONFIDENCE A feeling or consciousness of ones powers or of reliance on ones circumstances. #2-8 will lead you to confidence. Can be a self-fulfilling prophecy as those without it may fail or not try because they lack it and those with it may succeed because they have it rather than because of an innate ability
- 22. + 1) Confidence 2) Energy 3) Enthusiasm 4) Authenticity 5) Knowledge 6) Credential/Testimonials/E xperience 7) Skills 8) Price The 1st four are who you are (inner/internal) & the last 4 things are what you do (outer/external) The inner qualities are most important to people. This is the reason why people choose you over someone else and if they want to listen to you or not. NUMBER 1 8
- 23. + 10 Quick and Practical Methods to Increase Your Confidence 1. Learn from the past; dont beat yourself up about it. Its gone; its never coming back. Instead learn from it for next time. 2. Play to your strengths. Know what you are good at and expose yourself to these opportunities at every opportunity because youre good at it, youll enjoy it and have more confidence. 1. Be positive. Look on the can do side of things rather than the cant do. Youve accomplished lots in your life and you will accomplish lots more in the future. 1. Be in charge of your thoughts at all times. What is a thought? Its just a question that youve asked yourself and the thought is youre answer. If youre thinking negative thoughts, youre probably asking a negative question. Change the questions to be more positive.
- 24. 5. Do you let the words of others affect you? Do you mind what they think of you? Remember that no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Its not what they say to you thats the problem its what you say to yourself after they have stopped talking thats the problem. Change the way you think. 6. Every morning when youre in the shower, play over in your head the events in the day as though they have already happened and they were a success. Visualize all of the meetings that you had, the people you talked to, the outcomes you had. Visualize success and confidence and it will be so. 7. Improve your body language. The way that you move your body has a massive impact on your confidence levels. Move your body assertively and walk with your head up, shoulders back and as though youve got somewhere very important to go. Feeling low in confidence? Change you body language 8. Emotion is created by motion. Make sure you move around consistently. This creates energy and gets the blood pumping around you body it makes you feel better and more confident. 9. Learn to brag about yourself. Yes, you heard me! Talk about your achievements and successes more than you currently are. 10.And finally You only live once, so any time that you are down just ask yourself in 10 or 20 years time will what I am worrying about really matter?
- 25. + CONFIDENCE DIARY To remind yourself just how good you really are and what you have to be thankful for and pleased about in your life right now. Take just 10 minutes, once a week for the next month and jot down your thoughts to the following confidence questions. What have I got to be grateful for in my life right now? What am I happy about in my life right now? Why am I happy about these things? What did I accomplish last week? What am I excited about in my life right now? Who do I love and appreciate in my life? Who do I like hanging around? Why?