8 Healthy Food Tips - Way2goodhealth
Embed Size (px)
Looking for some good health tips? Healthy eating habits can lead to healthy life. Visit now to www.way2goodhealth.com and check all diet programs along with Acne & Beauty care solutions and lot more.
Transcript of 8 Healthy Food Tips - Way2goodhealth
- 8 HEALTHY FOOD TIPS
- 2) Eat Plenty Of Fruits and Vegetables 3) Eat More Fish 4) Cut Down On Saturated Fat & Sugar 5) Eat Less Salt 6) Get Active And Maintain Constant Weight 7) Dont Get Thirsty 8) Dont Skip Breakfast HEALTHY FOOD TIPS 1) Starchy Foods Should Be Your Base
- Starchy foods should constitute around one third of your diet. Foods like cereals, pasta, rice, potatoes, and breads contain a good amount of fiber and make you feel fuller
- You should consume at least five portions of fruits and vegetables in a day. You can also include unsweetened fruit juices and some cooked vegetables.
- Fish contains protein, vitamins and minerals. It is suggested to consume at least two portions of fish in a week, including oily fish. Oily fish is the richest source of omega-3 fats that can prevent heart diseases. Oily fish like trout, herring, fresh tuna, sardines, salmon, mackerel, and pilchards are a good source of good fat.
- It is important to know the amount of fat that you consume in your daily diet. Fats are of 2 types: a) Saturated b) Unsaturated. Saturated fat in large quantity increases the cholesterol levels in your blood that can cause heart disease.
- Eating more salt is not good for health. The more you salt your have the more your blood pressure increases. You must reduce salt consumption by 6g per day.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet to maintain a healthy weight. Overweight or obese can cause many health problems including type 2 diabetes, cancers, heart disease, hypertension and stroke.
- It is important to drink more than 1.2 liters of water every day to prevent dehydration. Water can be substituted with milk and fruit juices but not fizzy drink.
- Many people skip breakfast to lose weight quickly. But, it is proven that eating breakfast helps to control your weight Hence, consuming a healthy breakfast is a crucial part of a balanced diet that can give you the required vitamins and minerals.
- www.way2goodhealth.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.facebook.com/way2goodhealth