7702 Private Retirement Plans
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 7702 Private Retirement Plans
2. We know The Banks have all of the money, so why arent we all in the banking business? Rodney Gilbert (1971-?) CEO, United Life Financial LLC Question 1: Answer 1:We dont know how! 3. Answer 2:"Banks lend by creating credit. They create the means of payment out of nothing."Ralph M. Hawtrey (1879-1975)Former Secretary of British Treasury Question 2:How did The Banks get allof the money? 4. Financingas a Wealth Creation Strategy Creating YourPersonal Banking/Retirement System 5.
- When was the last time you hadto take a loan from the bank?
- How much did you needto borrow?
- What was the Interest Rate?
- How much paper work did you have to fill out?
- How long did you have to payit back?
- What happens if you miss a payment or two?
These are nagging questions but 6. 7.
- WHAT IF
- You controlled the interest rate?
- You determined the payment schedule?
- You borrowed because it actually made your retirement better and bigger?
- You recaptured the principle and interest instead of giving it to financial institutions?
- Your capital grew on a tax free basis?
- You had total asset protection?
- You could reduce your tax liability?
- Your bank could provide for your family for generations to come?
8. Welcome Home to the Benefits of Infinite Banking We will teach youfinancial literacyand emphasizeLiquidity, Use and Controlof yourMoney .You will learn how toThink and Actlike aBankerin order to recapture money that wasunknowingly or unnecessarily being lost.Most Americans Borrow Because TheyHAVEto, Wealth Creators Borrow Because theyWANTto. 9. The WAYYou FinanceYour LifeAlwaysImpactsYour Wealth. ForBetter or ForWorse . 10. TheFirst PrincipleTo Increasing Your Wealth Is To Understand ThePower Of Your Cash Flow. Everything we buy involves financing . 1.We eitherborrow money and pay interest to someone else to useTHEIRmoney or, 2.Wepay cash and give up the interest we could have earned had we used that money somewhere else (Lost Opportunity Cost). Every financial decision we make, impacts every other financial decision. They are all tied together. 11. Those who understand interestearn it , those who dontpay it . Be the Bank.-Robert Kiyosaki TheSecond PrincipleisInterest. 12. How Banks Work:The 3 Major Players Depositor Bank Borrower Earns 0 - 3% Interest from Bank. Loans out depositors money charging greater interest to borrower, keeping the difference. Gets loan from Bank and pays Bank back principle and interest. 13. Most people unfortunately are either the Depositor Bank Borrower 14. Learn how toRecapture ,ReuseandRecycleYour Money! Bank Depositor Borrower 15. How to Finance a Car , The Tale of Two Brothers Michael John 16. Both brothers decide to buy a new SUV and finance with the same terms. $30,000 Loan, 6% Rate, $580 for 60 Months.Michaeluses hislocal banktofinance the SUV, Johnhowever uses hisIRC 7702. 17. Michael is left with only adepreciated car. The Local Bank keeps all his Principle & Interest. 18. John keeps thecar & all his money! $30,000 Principle +$4,799 Interest +$5,000 Car$39,799 Total! Why because he OWNSthe Bank! 19. So When You Finance Your Next Car,You Will EitherIncreaseYour Net Worth orDecreaseIt. YouHaveA Choice ! 20. Most Americans have beenTrained, Taught, and Educatedto build wealth through government promotedQualified IRC planslike:401(k)s, 403(b)s, 412(i)s, 457s,IRAs, Seps, Keoghs, etc. 21. 22. 100% ROI in aTax Freevs TaxableEnvironment. 23.
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice
- Louis D. Brandeis(1916-1939)
Understanding Taxes I live in Alexandria, Virginia.Near the Court Chambers is a toll bridge across the Potomac. When in a rush, I pay thedollar tolland get home early.However, I usually drive outside the downtown section of the city and cross the Potomac on afree bridge . The bridge was placed outside the downtown Washington, D.C. area to serve a useful social service getting drivers to drive the extra mile and help alleviate congestion during the rush hour. If I went over the toll bridge and through the barrier without paying a toll, I would be committing tax evasion. If I drive the extra mile and drive outside the city of Washington to the free bridge, I am using a legitimate, logical and suitable method of tax avoidance, and I am performing a useful social service by doing so. For my tax evasion, I should be punished.For my tax avoidance, I should be commended. The tragedy of life today is that sofew people know that the free bridge even exists. ... few people know that the free bridge exists 24. Sample #1 IRC 7702 25. Sample #1 IRC 7702 26. Sample #2 IRC 7702 27. Sample #2 IRC 7702 28. (Qualified Savings & retirement plans: 403(b), 457, 401(k), IRA, SEP IRA are NOT TAX FREE!) TheIRS 7702(a) Private Planis a retirement savings plan.The savings earned in this plan your retirement income- can be withdrawn totally tax-free, and it can be left to your heirs tax-free.This plan isIRSapprovedIRS Code Title 26 Section 7702 (a). 29. This is a unique plan giving your retirement savings safety and market returns on a tax-free basis. There arenocontribution limits,noearly IRS withdrawal penalties,nowithdrawal requirements andnoemployer oversight. 30. Problem: Many Baby Boomers are having trouble planning for retirement. Most have almost no savings.Current qualified retirement plans are a failure and time is running out .Solution: APrivate Plan 7702(a)may be theLast Chance for Retirement .Please contact us for more information on how a Private Plan can help you. 31. Thank You! 32. Rodney Gilbert, CLTC, MBA United Life Financial LLC 1-888-583-5070 [email_address] www.unitedlifefinancial.net