4 Secrets to Boost Employee Productivity
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 4 Secrets to Boost Employee Productivity
- 1. 4 Secrets to Boost Employee Productivity
- 2. If youre looking for ways to increase employee productivity, you have to find out what interferes it first. So, here are top factors to take into account:
- 3. 1. The way you set tasks: unclearly set tasks may result into missed deadline or an outcome, different from desirable
- 4. 2. Time management: not managing time, means that you are losing prospects, potential customers/readers, etc.
- 5. 3. Office and workplace: an uncomfortable chair brings nothing but back pain, which does not allow concentrate on work.
- 6. 4. Employee motivation: motivation plays a very important role, because it makes your employees give their best effort.
- 7. How to Increase Employee Productivity?
- 8. Unify the way you set tasks: create an instruction that would contain the criteria that a manager has to specify when assigning a task.
- 9. Use a time tracking software: see where the time of the company goes, detect areas that need improvement and analyze the productivity of your employees.
- 10. Turn your office into a productivity den: buy good equipment and ergonomic furniture, chose a nice color to paint the walls and create a chill-out zone.
- 11. Motivate your employees: give extra days off, provide constructive feedback, pay bonuses, say Thank you!. These are the simplest ways to motivate your employees.
- 12. Ready to increase employee productivity? Get started with: Sign up for a 14 day trial right now!