4 assigment ideate
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 4 assigment ideate
- 1. Ideate Lisse%eMarin 4 assigment
- 2. Step 1 - Idea Generation Restore the current lockers! Paint and fix existing lockers! Use existing furniture to create a new design of lookers! Use a different type of furniture with different functions, for use as Lockers.! Rotate existing lockers! paint existing Lockers! Refurbish.! Whatarethemostobvioussolu0onsforthis problem?(eventhingsthatyouknowalready exist)
- 3. Add, open spaces! Having specialized sections within the locker! Change the locker role, not only focus in protected from things, but add other features.! Changing the focus of a locker static, but can be mobile or transportable.! use other objects to the protections of the materials! Whatcanyouadd,removeormodifyfromthose ini0alsolu0ons?
- 4. Forming cardboard boxes form.! Would focus on the essentials of the function: save, organize, separate.! Improvise! View the lockers from another perspective! ! Howwoulda5-year-oldchildsolve theproblem?
- 5. Designing the space to be located these.! Working with innovative materials! Propose unusual shapes that meet the save function, protect the locker but with a fun approach.! analyze the actual functions to determine the best way! users observe and identify their needs! Reducing space and materials currently have.! using different illuminations according to section or level! Smart technology adding in lockers! allow customization of these according to the user! Howwouldyousolvetheproblemifyouhad anunlimitedbudget?
- 6. Reusing existing materials and lockers! Reducing space ! Reducing materials currently have.! reusing materials to generate new models! Howwouldyousolvetheproblemwithout spendinganymoney?
- 7. having these outdoor! integrate elements of nature to these (ventilation, temperature changes according to the season)! Howwouldyousolvethisproblemifyouhadcontroloverthe lawsofnature(thinkinvisibility,teleporta0on,etc.)?
- 8. Step 2 - Idea Selection: 1. integrate elements of nature to these (ventilation, temperature changes according to the season! 2. Smart technology adding in lockers! 3. Changing the focus of a locker static, but can be mobile or transportable.!
- 9. Thanks! Image for: www.gettyimage.com!