Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 2.c slogans
- 1. SLOGANS
- 2. A slogan is a catchy phrase that isused to help people remember aproduct and make them want to buy it
- 3. Slogans usually come at the end of the advert A slogan is a verbal logo Instantly communicate the nature of the business, product, or service. They are appealing to the target audience They are able to withstand the test of time They work in context of all potential communications media They are brief and memorable
- 4. Connecting peopleConnecting people
- 5. Just Do It. Just Do It.
- 6. "Probably the best "Probably the bestlager in the world" lager in the world"
- 7. once you pop, you once you pop, you cant stop. cant stop.
- 8. "Finger-lickin good." "Finger-lickin good."
- 9. The best a man The best a man can get. can get.
- 10. Im lovin it. Im lovin it.
- 11. Have it your way. Have it your way.
- 12. washing machines washing machines live longer with live longer with
- 13. vorsprung durch vorsprung durch technik technik
- 14. Gives you wings. Gives you wings.
- 15. The Power of The Power of dreams. dreams.
- 16. Impossible in nothing Impossible in nothing
- 17. Because youre Because youre worth it worth it
- 18. Good things come to Good things come to those who wait those who wait
- 19. Think differentThink different
- 20. Make up your ownMake up your ownSlogan goes here Slogan goes here