21 Life Lessons From Saturday Morning Cartoons
of 30 /30
Embed Size (px)
You watched Saturday morning cartoons as a kid, you might still watch cartoons today as an adult. But did you know that Saturday morning cartoons have life lessons that you should follow? Enjoy my latest presentation called 21 Life Lessons From Saturday Morning Cartoons!
Transcript of 21 Life Lessons From Saturday Morning Cartoons
- 21 Life Lessons From Saturday Morning Cartoons By: Nathan Young @nvyoung
- No matter how you were watching TV, via antenna or by cable, you probably did this when you were a child, you might do this as an adult!
- Watching Saturday Morning Cartoons! Cartoons are cool!
- Watching Saturday morning cartoons came with interesting stories along with action and laughter. But cartoons also came with moral and life lessons that you can follow!
- So, what are 21 life lessons you can learn from watching classic and current Saturday morning cartoons?
- Have An Imagination 1 Pee Wees Playhouse Pee Wee Herman has a very active imagination! Having an active imagination is good for you! Your imagination can lead to something!
- Be A Problem Solver 2 Scooby Doo: Where Are You Scooby Doo and the Mystery Gang always solves that mystery. If you get stuck or can not figure out something, ask for help from someone!
- Have Goals 3 Batman: The Animated Series Batman always has a set of goals when he goes crime fighting. For you, always have a set of goals ready that you can follow!
- Be Good Friends 4 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Making friends is important, but keeping your friends is important as well! Dont abuse or destroy your friendships, it might hurt you later. Friends are cool!
- Dont Be Greedy 5 Ducktales Dont me Mr. Scrooge, holding on to wealth or important items for a long time is not right. Share the stuff you get with others.
- Know What To Do Today 6 Phineas And Ferb Phineas and Ferb comes up with something new every day. Do you have a plan ready for each day of your life? If not, get a plan!
- Trust Your Gut Instincts 7 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Even though they are turtles, they mostly trust their gut instincts. If you feel something is right or not right, you need to trust your gut.
- Women Can Do Anything 8 Legend of Korra Its not just guys who does all of the important things, women can do important things too! Dont let a mans job intimate you, do it!
- Live Your Dreams Adventure Time Finn and Jake lives in a land damaged from nuclear war. Even with the destruction, they both get to live their dreams, you should too! 9
- Life Will Let You Downnnn. 10 Wile E. Coyote Just like the coyotes failed attempts at catching the Road Runner, you are going to face tough moments in life, dont beat yourself up.
- Respect Your Elders 11 Muppet Babies The Muppet Babies have lots of adventures, but they always respect their nanny. Always respect your parents and elders!
- Learn To Relax 12 Garfield And Friends Your body can only do so much each and every day. Every day, you need to take some me time and relax, your body will thank you later!
- Get Your Name Out There 13 The Tick Unless you end up on national TV or promoted by a celebrity. You have to work hard to market yourself. Dont just sit there, get out there!
- Its Okay To Fail 14 Super Friends The Super Friends always has a battle where they lose. But guess what, they come back to save the day! If you fail, dust yourself off and get back up!
- Keep Responsibilities 15 Recess Everyone on the playground in Recess has a special responsibility. If you are given a responsibility, commit to it and follow through!
- Be Optimistic 16 Bugs Bunny Bugs Bunny is always optimistic when he meets other people. For you, dont assume that a certain thing is going to happen outright.
- Be A Good Parent 17 Darkwing Duck Darkwing fights crime, but also makes sure his daughter is protected. For you, when you raise a family, make sure your kids are safe.
- Have Curiosity 18 Rugrats The Rugrats dont stay in their play pen, they get out and explore! Make sure you get out and explore the world around you!
- Be Confident 19 Bobbys World Bobby is always very confident in his world! You need to have confidence in other people and trust them, unless they hurt you.
- Be Nice To Others 20 SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob is always nice to others, no matter how bad his day is. You need to be nice to others, negative attitudes is bad and no good!
- Be Silly 21 Animaniacs The Animaniacs are always silly and have great attitudes. Smile, and say something funny, it will brighten your day and bring on a smile!
- You are never too old to watch Saturday morning cartoons! Grab a bowl of cereal, stay in your pajamas, and watch a few cartoons with your family. It will make your day and maybe your entire week! In Closing This family is smart!
- GeekAlabama.com Facebook.com/GeekAlabama @GeekAlabama Plus.Google.Com/+GeekAlabama Presentation Brought To You By: Infographic Created By: Nathan Young SlideShare.net/NathanYoung Facebook.com/nvyoung Twitter.com/nvyoung Gplus.to/nvyoung Pinterest.com/nvyoung About.me/nvyoung RebelMouse.com/nvyoung Linkedin.com/in/nvyoung Instagram.com/nvyoung44 Keek.com/nvyoung 256-452-1565 [email protected] GeekAlabama.com Facebook.com/GeekAlabama @GeekAlabama Plus.Google.Com/+GeekAlabama Presentation Brought To You By: Presentation Created By: Nathan Young SlideShare.net/NathanYoung Facebook.com/nvyoung Twitter.com/nvyoung Gplus.to/nvyoung Pinterest.com/nvyoung About.me/nvyoung RebelMouse.com/nvyoung Linkedin.com/in/nvyoung Instagram.com/nvyoung44 Keek.com/nvyoung Youtube.com/barcncpt44 [email protected]
- About Nathan Young Thanks for checking me out; Nathan Young is an experienced writer, blogger, photographer, and videographer who blogs at Geek Alabama. Nathan is a big Road, Weather, and News Junkie Geek and is a great person to be around who is funny and informative. Nathan is an accomplished media person who regularly covers topics on Geek Alabama and gets numerous requests to cover things from businesses, products, TV shows, movies, books, games, food, events, conventions, concerts, and other reviews. He is open to speaking, covering products or events, and representing your brand. The most interesting fact about me, I draw roads! #Aspie proud! #ASD
- View this presentation, other presentations, infographics, and other great stuff from Nathan Young at: Slideshare.net/NathanYoung Enjoy other awesome presentations!