2014 Charlotte Hounds FAN GUIDE
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 2014 Charlotte Hounds FAN GUIDE
- 1. C H A R L O T T E H O U N D S GAMEDAY FAN GUIDE
- 2. It is often daunting to visit a stadium for the first time, so weve set up this Gameday Fan Guide to explain everythinig you need to know to ensure you have the ultimate experience at Memorial Stadium. The guide walks you through buying your Hounds ticket in advance, how to get to Memorial Stadium, and what there is to do once you arrive at the stadium. We finish off with a gameday social media guide so you can follow minute-by-minute news updates and join the conversation among Charlotte Hounds fans. Release The Hounds! Thank you for choosing to watch Charlotte Hounds
- 3. by far the easiest way to buy tickets is through ticketmaster which can be accessed 24 hours a day by going to www.ticketmaster. com. tickets are available for each home game and you can select best available or a section that matches your price point. buying through ticketmaster will than allow you to print out your tickets and you can make your way to memorial stadium to watch the fastest sport on two feet. the box office, which is located on armory drive across richt across from the parking deck at the corner of 7th st and charlottetowne ave., is open 3 hours before game time. the box office team can help with your order for tickets and direct you to the ticket scanners. we strongly advise all fans to buy their tickets in advance to avoid lines and possible disappointment if they cannot get the seats they want. However, should tickets be available on the day of the game, both credit/debit cards as well as cash payments are accepted. QUESTIONS? (704) 206-1515 for groups of 10 or more, please give our headquarters a call and our box office team would be delighted to talk to you through the available seating options for your chosen game. we want your group to enjoy themselves and we look forward to helping you do just that. YOUr Hounds tickets buying tickets Your Seat Location fixture gametime info Barcode to be scanned Online Click here by Telephone 704 206 1515 in person at the box office
- 4. Getting to American Legion memorial stadium Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon opponent Hounds American legion memorial stadium on field sideline seating with exclusive acess to vip club. includes food and drink. 310 N. KINGS DRIVE CHARLOTTE, NC 28204 cushioned seating. first few rows, directly behind the team benches. lower level reserved bleachers. upper level general admission bleachers reserved for those who wish to stand and cheer. join the royal legion of the hound in upping the home field advantage. Red Ribbon yellow Ribbon Purple Ribbon The Kennel
- 5. plott hounds are an athletic breed requiring daily exercise. they are eager to please, loyal, intelligent and alert, but are aggressive, bold and fearless. powerful and well-muscled, the plott hound - the state dog of nc - brings big game such as bear and boar to bay or tree with its determination, endurance and courage. our players, staff and fans possess these same great characteristics. together, we are relentless in the pursuit of success and fun. #houndshelpinghounds... as you know, saturdays at american legion memorial stadium quickly became the social event of the summer in charlotte. as our greatest ambassadors, we need your help in continuing to spread the word. you dont have to be a lacrosse fan to enjoy a hounds game. urge your friends, co-workers, mechanic, urologist, whoever... to check out a game this season. with tickets as low as $10, you cant go wrong. spread the word! what does it mean to be a hound?
- 6. 2013_GameTracker_Cover_G7.indd 1 8/1/13 10:11 AM 2013_GameTracker_Cover_G4.indd 1 6/12/13 8:05 PM trackerthe official gameday program of the charlotte hounds packed full of special deals, team information and much, much more, tracker - the offical gameday program of the charlotte hounds - really is a must-read. hounds fans can grab a program when they enter into memorial stadium usually handed out by special guests or our own dance team, the foxes. make sure you grab your tracker when heading into the game so you grab information on your favorite hounds player and dont miss out on the special deals that fill the program.
- 7. Shopping with the hounds for all your hounds essentials, drop by the team merchandise tent inside memorial stadium. we offer a fantastic range of hounds products from jerseys, shooter shirts and fashionable leisurewear to a wide array of souvenirs and gifts for fans of all ages. hounds merchandise tent is open during all hounds home games. season ticket holders get %10 off all hounds merchandise. It is also possible to grab some gear online through mll.com in the mll shop tab. especially handy for those hounds fans who support the team from a distance.
- 8. gameday timings 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm 7pm timings based on a 7pm face-off parking lots and parking decks open. tailgating is strongly encouraged. will call opens and you can pick up your tickets that have been purchased. box office opens for you to purchase any tickets you may need. gates open and fans can head to their seats or enjoy touring the stadium. game time. time to release the hounds.
- 9. #releasethehounds @charlotteMLL CharlotteMLL Charlottehounds join the conversation with other hounds fans check out our official twitter feed. tweet your predictions, pics and views using the hashtag #releasethehounds tag charlottemll into photos of your gameday experience and comment on the hounds behind-the-scenes pics check in at memorial stadium to show your friends where you are and like the hounds offical facebook fan page for exclusive news