15 Powerful Success Quotes by Mark Twain
Embed Size (px)
Mark Twain, is a man who knew a thing or two about success. The most popular writer of his age, and often considered to be the greatest writer of all time, he achieved massive success in his field. This popular writer can teach us a thing or two about success –and he does, with some of his most famous quotes on life and what it takes to achieve success, presented here.
Transcript of 15 Powerful Success Quotes by Mark Twain
- PowerfulPowerful SuccessSuccess QuotesQuotes byby Mark TwainMark Twain 15
- Mark TwainMark Twain was a popular writer,was a popular writer, humorist, essayist,humorist, essayist, and reporter.and reporter.
- He wrote over 28 books as well as hundreds of essays and articles and short stories. Hes also considered to be one of the most popular authors in American history.
- In other words
- Mark Twain is a man who knows a thing or two about what it takes to achieve success.
- Here are a few of Mark Twains most famous quotes dealing with success. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cuellar/591899887/
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kk/3209637169/
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevint/85911467/http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevint/85911467/
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffkrause/4449614282/
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shitsuren/6029469033/
- A man's character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation. http://www.flickr.com/photos/photosightfaces/9563583010/
- It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. http://www.flickr.com/photos/yumievriwan/3902201777/
- Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. http://www.flickr.com/photos/no1nos/12678724973/
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. http://www.flickr.com/photos/svin5/5355269496/
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rajarshi/2788326003/http://www.flickr.com/photos/rajarshi/2788326003/
- Necessity is the mother of taking chances. http://www.flickr.com/photos/proimos/7683347186/
- Drag your thoughts Away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattmatches/9455686487/
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thowra/3603977757/
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. http://www.flickr.com/photos/randomfactor/218558335/
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do than by the ones you did... http://www.flickr.com/photos/light_seeker/7401207476/
- So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sosico/5039181935/http://www.flickr.com/photos/sosico/5039181935/
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life ! Get started with... Yes, I want my free ebook! Download your FREE COPY!
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life ! Get started with... Yes, I want my free ebook! Download your FREE COPY!Click it! Click it! Click it! Click it!gg gg