1213 16 SI OG Communidade Code
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 1213 16 SI OG Communidade Code
Reg. No. GR/RNP/GOA/32
RNI No. GOAENG/2002/6410
Panaji, 19th July, 2012 (Ashada 28, 1934)
SERIES I No. 16
PUBLISHED BY AUTHORITYNOTE There are two Extraordinary issues to the Official Gazette, Series I No. 15 dated 12-7-2012, as follows: (1) Extraordinary dated 14-7-2012 from pages 517 to 618 regarding Power Tariff notified by Govt. of India for JERC Notification No. 120/03/JERC/CEE/Tech from Department of Power (Office of the Chief Electrical Engineer). (2) Extraordinary (No. 2) dated 16-7-2012 from pages 619 to 620 regarding Draft Rules Notification No. 10/470/2006/ /DMA from Department of Urban Development (Directorate of Municipal Administration). INDEX Department 1. Goa Legislature Secretariat Secretary 2. Home HomeGeneral Division Under Secretary 3. Public Health Under Secretary 4. a. Revenue Under Secretary b. do Notification/Order Not.- LA/Admn/2012/800 Not.- 3/7/85-HD(G)/Vol.II Ord.- 5/3/2011-I/PHD Subject RR Goa Legislature Secretariat. Goa State Fire Force (Amendment) Rules, 2012. Pages 621 623 623 623 624 625 851 851
Creation of posts. Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration. Not.- 16-11-2009/RD (Part) Draft Rules Goa Land Revenue (City Survey) (Amendment) Rules, 2012. Not.- 16-11-2009/RD (Part) Draft Rules Goa Land Revenue (Inspection, Search and Supply of Copies of Land Records) (Amendment) Rules, 2012. c. do Not.- 17-68-2010-RD (Part file) Translation of Code of Comunidade in English. 5. Rural Development & R.D.A. Not.- DRDA-N/10/MGNR Revision of wage rate for unskilled manual workers. Project Director & ex officio EGA/12-13/3029 Joint Secretary 6. Women & Child Dev. Laadli Laxmi Scheme. Not.- 2/279/LL/2012/DW Dte. of Women & Child Dev. & CD/2562 Dir. & ex offi. Addl. Secy.
GOA LEGISLATURE SECRETARIAT___ Notification LA/Admn/2012/800 In exercise of the powers conferred under Article 187 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Goa, after consultation with the Speaker of the Goa Legislative Assembly is hereby pleased to make the following rules relating to recruitment to the Group C, (Non-Gazetted) post in the Goa Legislature Secretariat.
1. Short title. These rules may be called the Goa Legislature Secretariat, Group C, (Non-Gazetted), Recruitment Rules, 2012. 2. Application. These rules shall apply to the post specified in column 1 of the Schedule to these rules (hereinafter called as the said Schedule). 3. Number, classification and scales of pay. The number of posts, classification of the said post and the scale of pay attached thereto shall be as specified in columns 2 to 4 of the said Schedule.621
Suggestions are welcome on e-mail: email@example.com
Whether age & educational qualifications prescribed for the direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees
622 SERIES I No. 16SCHEDULE
4. Method of recruitment, age limit and other qualification. The method of recruitment to the said post, age limit, qualification and the other matters connected therewith shall be as specified in columns 5 to 13 of the aforesaid Schedule.
5. Disqualification. No person (1) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or (2) who, having a spouse living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the service, provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
6. Power to relax. Where the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
7. Savings. Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Government from time to time in this regard.
8. These rules will come into force with immediate effect.
By order and in the name of the Governor of Goa.
N. B. Subhedar, Secretary (Legislature).
Porvorim, 2nd July, 2012.
OFFICIAL GAZETTE GOVT. OF GOA
Name of the post
Whether selection Number Classifi- Scale post or of of cation nonposts pay -selection post Age limit for direct recruits Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits Period of probation, if any
Method of CircumIn case of recruitment recruitment, stances in by promotion/ whether by direct which Union /deputation/ If a recruitment or Public /transfer, grades D.P.C. by deputation/ Service from which exists, /transfer and Commission promotion/ what is its percentage is to be /deputation/ compo- consulted in of vacancies making /transfer is to sition to be filled by recruitment be made various methods
9 Two years.
10 By direct recruitment.
11 N. A.
12 Group C, D.P .C.
13 N. A.
Air01 -condi- (2012). tioner Mechanic -cumOperator.
Group PB1 SelecNot tion exceeding C, Rs. 40 years Non- 5200(Relaxable -Gaze- -20200+ for Govertted. 1900/-. nment servants by 5 years. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Essential: N. A. (i) Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. (ii) Diploma in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration, or ITI Certificate in Airconditioning & Refrigeration with minimum 3 years experience in field. (iii) Knowledge of Konkani.
19TH JULY, 2012
OFFICIAL GAZETTE GOVT. OF GOA SERIES I No. 16 19TH JULY, 2012
Department of HomeHomeGeneral Division___
Rs. 5,400/- in the Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration, with immediate effect. The expenditure towards the pay and allowances shall be debitable under Budget Head 2210Medical and Public Health; 06Public Health; 104Drugs Control; 02Strengthening of Food and Drugs Administration (Plan). This issues with the recommendation of Administrative Reforms Department vide their U. O. No. 2504/F dated 18-9-2011 and concurrence of Finance (Rev. & Cont.) Department vide their U. O. No. 1445265/F dated 10-10-2011. This also issues with the approval of the cabinet conveyed by General Administration Department, Secretariat, Porvorim-Goa vide letter No. 1/25/2012-GAD-II(X)CAB dated 4-7-2012. By order and in the name of the Governor of Goa. Maria Seomara Desouza, Under Secretary (Health II). Porvorim, 9th July, 2012.___
Notification 3/7/85-HD(G)/Vol.II In exercise of the powers conferred by section 35 of the Goa, Daman and Diu Fire Force Act, 1986 (Act No. 9 of 1986), the Government of Goa hereby makes the following rules so as to further amend the Goa State Fire Force Rules, 1997, namely: 1. Short title and commencement. (1) These rules may be called the Goa State Fire Force (Amendment) Rules, 2012. (2) They shall come into force at once. 2. Amendment of Appendix VII. In Appendix VII appended to the Goa State Fire Force Rules, 1997, after serial No. 7, the following entry shall be inserted, namely:7A. Charges for Hostel Accommodation (a) Rs. 2,250/- per month, per candidate, sponsored by Government/Semi-Government, for the duration of training including holidays. (b) Rs. 3,000/- per month, per candidate, sponsored by private organization, for the duration of training including holidays.
Department of RevenueNotification 16-11-2009/RD (Part) The following draft rules which are proposed to be made so as to further amend the Goa, Daman and Diu Land Revenue (City Survey) Rules, 1969, are hereby pre-published as required by sub-section (3) of section 199 of the Goa Land Revenue Code, 1968 (Act 9 of 1969), for information of the persons likely to be affected thereby and notice is hereby given that the said draft rules will be taken into consideration by the Government on the expiry of fifteen days from the date of publication of this Notification in the Official Gazette. All objections and suggestions to the said draft rules may be forwarded to the Secretary (Revenue) to the Government of Goa, Department of Revenue, Porvorim, Goa, before the expiry of the said period of fifteen days from the date of publication of this Notification in the Official Gazette.623
By order and in the name of the Governor of Goa. Harish N. Adconkar, Under Secretar y (Home-I). Porvorim, 12th July, 2012.___
Department of Public HealthOrder 5/3/2011-I/PHD Sanction of the Government is hereby accorded for creation of two (02) posts of Designated Officers (Group A) in the pay scale of Rs. 15,600-39,100+Grade Pay
OFFICIAL GAZETTE GOVT. OF GOA SERIES I No. 16 19TH JULY, 2012
DRAFT RULES In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of Section 199 of the Goa Land Revenue Code, 1968 (Act 9 of 1969), and all other powers enabling it in this behalf, the Government of Goa hereby makes the following rules so as to further amend the Goa, Daman and Diu Land Revenue (City Survey) Rules, 1969, namely: 1. Short title and commencement. (1) These rules may be called the Goa Land Revenue (City Survey) (Amendment) Rules, 2012. (2) They shall come into force at once.
2. Insertion of rule 7A. After rule 7 of the Goa, Daman and Diu Land Revenue (City Survey) Rules, 1969 (hereinafter referred to as the Principal Rules), the following rule shall be inserted, namely: 7A. Integrated Land Record. The Inquiry Officer shall also maintain for each parcel of land an integrated land record in Form J hereto, comprising of its survey plan and details from Form D. 3. Insertion of new Form J. Afte