10 CMOs Who Are Kicking Ass (And What You Can Learn From Them)
Embed Size (px)
Want to take your brand to the top? Here’s a list, in no particular order, of 10 CMOs at the top of their game and their key insights on how to be a kick-ass marketer. http://uberflip.com
Transcript of 10 CMOs Who Are Kicking Ass (And What You Can Learn From Them)
- 10 CMOs WHOAREKICKINGASS And what you can learn from them
- Being a marketing leader AINT EASY
- you need to ADAPT
- you need to STAY FOCUSED
- you need to and
- you need to KEEP THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS HAPPY and
- Want to take your brand TOTHE TOP?
- Heres a list of 10 amazing CMOs AND WHAT TO LEARN FROMTHEM
- BETH COMSTOCK General Electric
- Its imperative that you, as a CMO, use the technology. I believe in immersing yourself in something to truly understand it .
- NIKESH ARORA Google
- Youve got to LVE what you do. because we are in so many different businesses. Its almost like I get to work for multiple companies at Google,
- PHILLIP W. SCHILLER Apple
- We could say all the marketing things we want, youvegotaninstant . Thatsanincrediblereaction. but at the end of the day when you show somebody tapping, pinching or zooming a graphic, wow
- Jonathan Becher SAP
- Sometimes youve got to be the voiceof the market - listeningtothesignalsofwhatthepeople thatdontwantyourproductexpect. not so much the voice of the customer but the voice of the market,
- JIM FARLEY Ford
- Customers are done with the fluff. whatreallymakesyoudifferent. They want the real company,
- Jon Iwata IBM
- CMOs are going to have to spend more time on what the company is like on the inside: what we stand for, what we believe, what we value, our purpose, our culture .
- JEREMY BURTON EMC
- I see too many marketing people that are scared. Theyre scared to try things, and youre trying to be safe and conservative You cant think like that .
- CHRIS CAPOSSELA Microsoft
- (Its essential to always be) living and breathing the customer journey. Great marketing needs to be applied to whatever part of the customer journey yourproductorsolutionisfallingdownat.
- BLAIR CHRISTIE Cisco
- Its amazing how little time marketers spend with the customer; Byspendingtimewithyourcustomer, youcancreateastrategythatsolves theirproblems. not the buyer perhaps or the CXO, whos doing the buying
- KAREN QUINTOS Dell
- Believe in yourself and have the courage to take risks. Think big or stay home!
- Subscribe to our Hub and get daily advice from the experts hub.uberip.com Want to get more inspiration?